1. That the Bible is the inspired unadulterated Word of God.
2. In Almighty God who is eternally one in essence, but three in revelatory expression; namely, the Father, Son, and the
3. That Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of the God, conceived of the Holy Ghost, and born of the Virgin Mary.
That Jesus was crucified, buried,
and raised from the dead. And that He ascended up into heaven, and is seated at the right hand of the Father.
4. That all have sinned and come short of the Glory of God and that repentance is required by Almighty God for all and
necessary for forgiveness of sins and entrance into the Kingdom of God.
5. That justification, regeneration, and the new birth are obtained only by faith in the finished work of the Lord Jesus Christ.
6. Holiness is the standard of living for the people of God.
7. In water baptism by immersion in the Name of Jesus Christ as carried out by the early Apostles, by the command of
the Lord Jesus Christ Himself.
8. In the baptism with the Holy Ghost with the evidence of speaking with other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance.
9. That divine healing, gifts of the Spirit and miracles are still provided for the children of God through the atonement.
10. In Holy Communion (Lord's Supper), as commanded by the Lord Jesus Christ.
11. In the second coming of the Lord Jesus Christ.
12. The resurrection of those that died in Him, and to catch away the living saints to meet Him in the air to forever be
13. The Millennial reign of Christ on the Earth for one thousand years.
14. In the bodily resurrection and eternal punishment for the wicked in Hell.
15. The Coming of the New Jerusalem, the City of God and the eternal Home of the people of God.
Kingdom People, Kingdom Minded, For Kingdom Purpose.
Bethel Outreach Worship Ministries, Inc. 2008
"That at the name of Jesus, every knee should BOW ..... " Philippians 2:10